Welcome to the Nine Mile
National Register of Historic Places
The Nine Mile Stark School House and the Church are maintained to benefit and serve the community. They are available to be used for religious, educational, literary, charitable and social group functions. The Nine Mile Stark School House was built in 1915 and served as the valley's school until 1949, when it was deeded to the community. In 1995, the building was listed on the National Register of Historic Places.